Online therapy is another way to receive psychological care, through video calls, using secure platforms.
You will be provided with a link to a platform that works without the need of creating an account. You will only need a device with camera and microphone, as your mobile, and by a click you will be connected to your session.
It gives you more freedom when deciding where and when you are going to have the session, facilitating the beginning and continuity of therapy.
Like face to face therapy, it is recommended to start the soon as possible:
- When you consider increasing your life quality.
- When you need a push to reach your goals.
- When you want to improve your family or partner relationships.
- Stress, anxiety, low mood situations.
There are circumstances when online therapy is not an option:
- Life-threatening, crisis or emergency situations.
- Serious mental disorders.
- Non-existent or unstable internet connection.
¿How do you do it?
- Book Now or send a message through the Contact Form. Specify the type of therapy you want and the preferred schedule for the appointment. It can be a single video call session, a pack of 4 video calls sessions, or a pack of 4 chatting sessions. You have all the options here.
- You will receive an email with the proposed day and time and all the information necessary for the session and its payment, if you didn´t booked it already.
The payment (transfer, PayPal or card) have to be done at least 24 hours in advance for the appointment to be considered valid.
- Once received your answer you will get other emails to confirm the date and time of the appointment and the payment confirmation. You will also receive the link you need to connect for your session.
- If you want to change or cancel the appointment you can do it up to 24 hours before the session. In case of cancellation you will be returned the amount paid in full.
On the last day no changes can be made, as the psychologist will have reserved that time for your appointment.