Online therapy is another way to receive psychological care, through video calls, using secure platforms.
You will only need a device with camera and microphone, as your mobile, and by a click you will be connected to your session.
It gives you more freedom when deciding where and when you are going to have the session, facilitating the beginning and continuity of therapy.
Like face to face therapy, it is recommended to start the soon as possible:
- When you consider increasing your life quality.
- When you need a push to reach your goals.
- When you want to improve your family or partner relationships.
- Stress, anxiety, low mood situations.
There are circumstances when online therapy is not an option:
- Life-threatening, crisis or emergency situations.
- Serious mental disorders.
¿How do you do it?
2.You will receive an email with the proposed day and time.
The payment (transfer, PayPal or card) have to be done at least 24 hours in advance for the appointment to be considered valid.
3.Once I receive your answer you will get other emails to confirm the date and time of the appointment and the payment confirmation. You will also receive all the information you need to connect for your session.
4.If you want to change or cancel the appointment you can do it up to 24 hours before the session. In case of cancellation you will be returned the amount paid in full.
On the last day no changes can be made, as I will have reserved that time for your appointment.
Asking for help is recognizing your weaknesses and strengthening your will to improve. With the support of a psychologist you can discover your real needs, set new goals and find new ways to feel that things work.
Psychotherapy implies identifying and understanding the causes that prevent you from achieving a better quality of life and overcome, with psychological help, the blockages that make it difficult to fulfill some real goals.
Psychotherapy can help you:
• Feel better with you yourself.
• Increase the ability to enjoy life.
• Alleviate symptoms of anxiety and depression.
• Improve trust in You yourself and others.
• Improve your social skills.
• Achieve self-control in life and decision making.
• Enhance your creativity.
• Learn to relax and manage stress.
Couples often ask for therapeutic support when they go through stressful moments in the joint life or when they experience a change affecting the relationship in a meaningful way (going to live together, marry, have children).
Others seek help simply because they are saturated with the same endless discussions and feeling trapped in an ever-narrower and more uncomfortable circle.
Couples Psychotherapy provides you with:
- A confidential and secure space where the difficult issues of the relationship can be addressed and understood.
- The possibility to create a different connection in the couple.
- Learning the effective management of individual and relational stress.
- Acquiring communication and outreach skills in the couple.
- Dealing problems with creativity.