Couples often ask for therapeutic support when they go through stressful moments in the joint life or when they experience a change affecting the relationship in a meaningful way (going to live together, marry, have children).
Others seek help simply because they are saturated with the same endless discussions and feeling trapped in an ever-narrower and more uncomfortable circle.
Couples Psychotherapy provides you with:
- A confidential and secure space where the difficult issues of the relationship can be addressed and understood.
- The possibility to create a different connection in the couple.
- Learning the effective management of individual and relational stress.
- Acquiring communication and outreach skills in the couple.
- Dealing problems with creativity.